Pre-Doctor's Visit Nerves


So, I'm sitting here watching "How Sharks Hunt," and I can't seem to sit still. As interesting as the show is, I know it is because tomorrow morning we find out if/when I can be induced. My overwhelming emotion is excitement, but there is still a lot of anxiety. How long will I have to wait? Will labor be slow? Is this the right thing to do? Ugh ... My mind is racing.

One thing I keep thinking about, though, is that I might finally be able to get some sleep! Strange, I know, to think that before inducing labor, but I know they will be able to give me some meds to help me not to focus on how uncomfortable I am! :)

So, I'll be updating tomorrow on our "game plan," but for now pray Shark Week will be sufficient for distracting me. What a great week of tv ...

Comments

Popular Posts