Don't Give Up

Day 11 - gettin' it done!  I have to say that having the yoga mat and block really makes the experience more enjoyable.  Not slipping and sliding while doing each move makes the practice really nice.

The only obstacle I am facing right now, though, is actually clearing my mind and focusing on my breath through each move.  May is straight up insane in schools and it isn't slowing down any time soon.  We've got 4 Awards Days, 2 Water Days, and a series of interviews this week alone.  Hoping that these sessions will help me find a rest in the midst of it all.


Don't give up.  Finish strong.  And other inspirational sayings.  :)

Comments

  1. Hello Mrs. Stephanie . I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about you and your husband being on a faith journey with two blessings. I also liked your blog post "Do Not Give Up". The origin of Yoga is from India. Christians in India would practice Yoga for their physical wellness but would not prefer to attend any sort of training on yoga because the teachers start it with OM which ascribe allegiance to their god and you bow down before him and then start your class of learning various postures. Well I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. Since you a Assistant Principal of the school, we would love to have young students who are in their latter teen age to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience in their early age which change their perspective about life that needs to live for under privileged people. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2018. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts