Ellie Update: Week 39


We have a plan! I went to the doctor this morning and found out that I have dilated a little and am ready to be admitted. Dr. Myers stripped my membranes to try and help labor along, and yes it is as uncomfortable as it sounds. Let's hope it works at least.

The plan is to go in tonight at 10 and they will give me some medicine to get my cervix even more ready and I will be induced some time around 6 am. Dr. Myers said he will be able to be there for delivery if it's before 5 pm when she arrives.

So, we are officially in "pack our bags" mode! All the laundry is done, dishes are almost finished and the house is clean. Couldn't be more ready, right? :) As a distraction, my small group is coming over tonight to watch "Twilight" with RiffTrax. (Check it out if you haven't, www.rifftrax.com, so funny!)

Hopefully I can update from the hospital as the next few hours are going to be pretty interesting! Although I'm really looking forward to finally getting some sleep, even if it is medicine-induced! Thanks for all the prayers that have helped us get to this point. Love each of you and can't wait for you to meet Ellie!

http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week39

Comments

Popular Posts