A Hoosier Wedding

Me with the bride and groom, Mr. and Mrs. Doesburg!
This is a little mid-week update to let you know about our fabulous weekend in Indiana!  Several people were calling me crazy for wanting to drive to Bloomington and back at almost 8 months pregnant, but Ellie did a fantastic job!  She wiggled quite a bit during the drive and did cause my ankles and feet to swell a little during pictures, but she didn't make an early arrival.  It is definitely different traveling with your feet up almost the entire trip.  It was worth the lack of swelling, though.  Luckily I was able to sit down at some point no matter where we were, including the ceremony!  Brooke was considerate enough to allow me (and another pregnant bridesmaid, also named Stephanie!) to sit down during the entire ceremony.  My feet were very grateful for that.  The dress managed to zip up even though it didn't quite fit right, and was comfortable!  That's what is important, right?  And speaking of comfort, I did change out of my cute shoes (that Mary helped me pick out) to some great matching flip flops at the reception!  What a life saver those were!  Thank you, Brooke!

So, I consider it a successful trip!  Rollin was also a HUGE help running around and getting what I needed all weekend ... good sign!  :)

  
Family photo!  

Sara Brown and me, the Tennessee bridesmaids!
I go to the doctor this Thursday, so I'll be able to give another Ellie update with some information from that.  Hope you had a happy Fourth of July!

**More pictures from the wedding: Hoosier Wedding

Comments

Popular Posts