Ellie Update: Week 35

Her room is practically finished!
This has been an exhausting, but great week!  The trip to Indiana was so much fun and we've been spending the last few days recuperating!  We've also been busy finishing Ellie's room and starting the cleaning process around the house.  I think all her room has left is for us to hang a mirror and a shelf!  So glad it's almost ready for her!



I gained two more pounds at the doctor, so I've finally broken the 20 lb mark ... whoo hoo?  And I'll start going weekly now with my next appointment being for my Group B strep test (which does NOT sound fun!) and to check to see if I've dilated any.  That will be vital since we're on the fence about Rollin going to Sonburn this year (our high school youth camp in Panama City, FL).  It's the last week in July, so it's cutting it a little close.  What do you think?

I'm feeling pretty good, but the fatigue has really come back with a vengeance.  I thought I was tired during the first trimester, but this kind of tired is a little different.  It doesn't take much moving around for my body to say, "Enough!"  Plus it doesn't help that Ellie's movements are way more noticeable and forceful!  Getting kicked in the pelvis is a not-so-fun feeling.  So, I'm having to be careful not to overdo it and rest as much as possible.  Thank the Lord for a summer break, huh?

Baby Gaga:
Congratulations! You’re now carrying over 5 pounds of baby-goodness - not counting their amniotic fluid, the umbilical cord, or the placenta itself. Developmentally, your wee womb-tenant has the fat-factory running at full tilt while their digestive system puts the finishing touches on critical organs in preparation for their first meal (remember - before birth, all of their nutrition was blood via the umbilical cord).
http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/

Comments

Popular Posts