It's Easy to Forget When You Know Nothing

Day 3 and still excited about the workouts!  Tonight's was especially fun because Rollin joined me.  We laughed because Adriene told us to "forget what you think you know about yoga".  Done.  :)  I really enjoy how fun she keeps things.  It helps me look forward to each session and also to help time pass quickly.


No mat yet, and it's not too bad, but I do think I'll go look for one this weekend maybe.  Tonight we pushed a little into some feet-off-the-floor ab routines.  Definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone, but it felt really good.  Yoga is a fun mix between "OMG I can't hold it any longer!!" and "Man, that feels good."  I think I've found exercise that I actually enjoy!

We'll see if that continues as it ramps up this month...

Comments

Popular Posts