Ellie Update: Week 30

1 Corinthians 6:11
It's week 30!  I probably should have spent this week taking it easy, but instead I went with our middle schoolers at Central Baptist Bearden to Crossings Camp at Jonathan Creek.  "Washed" was the theme and the students learned all about what it means for them to be washed clean of their former self.  Check out this short video on what Crossings is all about!


I had an absolute blast, but my feet on the other hand ... let's just say they are a little bigger than they used to be!  Walking around all week made my feet swell quite a bit.  I spent the last two days elevating them every chance I got, so now my ankles are the only things still swollen!  Yay!  Good news ... I'm going to use the gift certificate Rollin gave me for a pregnancy massage next week!  Hooray for birthdays and sweet husbands!

Other than the swelling, I managed pretty well this week.  Still not sleeping well, but the heat, bugs, a lot of walking and some sixth grade girls didn't help too much!  :)  Praising God for another healthy week of development!

Baby Gaga:
Checking in on the fat factory: your little porker is getting even cuter with increasingly pudgy arms and legs, thanks to their ever-growing layers of subcutaneous brown fat.
In terms of numbers, your big ol' baby should be weighing in at around 3 pounds 12 ounces (or more!) and be nearly 16 inches long!
http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/

Comments

  1. I went to the doctor today ... Everything looked normal! I gained one pound in the last two weeks, not bad, and her heartbeat was nice and strong! Next appointment is June 20th! So very thankful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts