Ellie Update: Week 33

Photo courtesy of Mary Price!  Possible nickname?  :)
Ellie's room is almost finished!  Thanks to some great friends and family, the painting was done by Monday!  Rollin and I then set to assembling and setting up the furniture.  Well, he did the assembling and I did the setting up!  I think it's a good sign for things to come!  haha  We made really great progress until the storms hit and we lost power for almost 48 hours.  So, it isn't quite done yet but should be soon!
Assembly by candlelight!
We're so close to being finished!
As far as things with me are concerned, I've been feeling great!  Not having air conditioning for two days was a bit of a trial, though.  Luckily Rollin put up with my crankiness pretty well!  My latest doctor's appointment went just fine, they were happy with my progress.  Weight gain is up to 18 pounds now, which I'm reassured is very normal!  Hopefully I'll be able to post more pictures of Ellie's room very soon now that we have power and I can turn the lights on!  Keep praying for healthy development!

Baby Gaga:
For all the weight and bulk you’re lugging around these days, you’d think your little champ would weigh more than a mere 4 pounds! But once you add in the placenta, amniotic fluid, and extra blood, you've got at least 10 pounds of baby and their life-support gear smooshed up against your organs!
In terms of appearance, your sweet lil' looker is getting cuter and pudgier every day as they pile on that adorable baby fat. And as you know all too well, your womb kick-boxer is getting stronger with every passing day. Heck, it’s even possible to observe a well-placed belly-wobbling kick just by watching your belly! Despite their obviously increasing strength, your bigger-by-the-day baby will actually start dropping their rate of movement in the last few weeks, no thanks to their restricted womb space. Hey, did you know you’ll continue feeling your baby's movements even during labor?
http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/

Comments

  1. Steph and Rollin,

    The nursery is looking great! Congrats on all the hard work being done, and everything looking so cute :) I'm so thankful you have so much loving support behind you.

    We love you both so much and can't wait to get to love on little Ellie too!!! God is so good!

    {{{Love and Hugs}}}

    Angie/Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts