Give Yourself Grace

Yes, it has been awhile since I've blogged.  Yes, that means I've slacked on yoga.  But yes, that also means that things have really amped up.  Last week, we ran students through our version of a Ninja Warrior course and then had 3 full days of Field Days for all of the students.  So yes, I came home exhausted every day and all I wanted to do was go to bed.  I allowed myself to do it, knowing that this week would need to mean back in the saddle again.

Our Ninja Photo Booth was a hit!

But since I last blogged, I have completed Day 9 and Day 10 of the yoga series.  Something that I added was the mat and block that I debated about in previous posts.  Thank you to Rollin for encouraging me in this journey!  Happy Mother's Day to me!  :)

 


This week is another busy one (school in May is almost like everywhere in December - a crazy, busy, fun mess!), but I'm not going to allow myself to skip out.  The busyness is all indoors so no excuses!  Allow yourself some grace if you need it, but don't extend that grace to the point of laziness.  Having someone in your life to push you along the journey is very helpful.  

Comments

Popular Posts