Find Support From Within

Man, was I off balance today!  Day 12 included my first attempt at the tree pose, and it was not exactly graceful.  Maybe more of a bush?  Whatever you'd call it, it was rough.  Looking forward to seeing improvement in that particular pose.
"I'm a Christmas tree."
While I didn't quite hit it, I did manage to keep my foot at my ankle and for small bursts at my calf.  It's like muscles that have been used to sleeping are waking up and getting back to work.  And all the while, I'm working on calm breathing and finding that strength that comes from my faith.  Combining exercise and "being still" gives me the chance to to thank God for the opportunity to get healthy and worship through taking care of the body that He gave me. Pretty cool stuff.


Here's to a good night's rest before the last week of school for the 2017-2018 year.  As usual, it flew by, but this year ends with me having a 2nd grader.  What??!  I'm not ready for that.  Maybe if I never go to sleep then it won't come ... 

Comments

Popular Posts