Best Baby Ever

I feel like there is a running theme with each post I make ... Time is getting away from me!

Ellie will be 12 weeks old this Friday.  She won't be "officially" 3 months old until November 5th, but still.  She has got to be one of the best babies ever, seriously.  She is as content as can be and smiles all the time!  We're close to getting over her first sickness - a cold.  Not sure how she caught it, but it has almost passed.  She has been coughing and sneezing with an adorably snotty little nose, but very little crying.  Like I said earlier, best baby ever.

Merry the Little Lamb!
We tried formula for the first time a few weeks ago and Ellie did great with it.  Of course, she seems to enjoy whatever she can get as long as it's food.  Glad to see she is finally putting on some lbs!

Her hair keeps getting lighter and lighter.  A few people have told us that their hair was as dark as Ellie's when they were born, but they ended up blonde.  Wouldn't that be weird?!  I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Holding her head up!
As far as for Rollin and me, things are going pretty well.  I'm stressed to the max with work, home and church responsibilities, but that is to be expected!  :)  It's just hard to balance how I will be managing my time from now on, but I think I'm working it out.  Haha  Ok, so I'm a mess, but I'm alright with it!  Rollin is still enjoying his job and rehearsals for his latest play are going really well.  Quick plug ... go see "Leaving Iowa" by the WordPlayers!  (Click on the link for details!)  It's going to be hilarious!

Comments

Popular Posts