High 5!

I hit Day 5!  Ok, yes, I took a break yesterday, but I feel one important thing I'm learning about yoga is that you have to listen to your body.  And when I can't keep my eyes open after finally getting the girls to bed, I think my body is speaking pretty loud and clear.  😉


One of the things that is great about Adriene's videos is the fact that you can sign up on her website www.yogawithadriene.com for daily emails that go along with the videos.  Today's had encouragement that the video for Day 5 is intentionally a little shorter that the previous ones in order to keep you engaged and excited about the program.  It's things like that that make the difference.

Lastly, I accidentally stumbled upon something else that I enjoy doing while practicing yoga.  Rollin has been congested lately, so we had the diffuser going with some Thieves essential oils.  I felt like it really deepened the relaxation and the clearing of my mind, so I've done it ever since.  I use THIS diffuser and have loved it.

Ready for Day 6!

Comments

Popular Posts