29 Going on 30

Well, it has been about a month since I last wrote.  That is usually the busiest month of the year as a school teacher, and this year was no different!  I made it to the end with a crazy, but energetic bunch of fourth graders (now fifth graders!).  Praise God for wonderful coworkers who helped bear each other's burdens and make the end successful!

Rollin went back to the doctor this past week and got some great news - no sign of cancer!  Now he will have to go back in August for another check.  After that, he goes every 4 months for the next two years.  They will be monitoring him for anywhere between 3 and 10 years, though, just to make sure it doesn't return.  This whole process has given me a new perspective on those dealing with cancer diagnoses.  It takes an incredible amount of faith and stamina.
We also celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary!
We have a big birthday this year ... Rollin is turning 30!  There is something different about turning 30 ... sounds so old!  Maybe that's because I'm only 29 and that is SOOO much younger!  haha  I asked Rollin how he feels about turning 30 and he said, "I'm not 30 yet."  So profound.  So, maybe I'll have some thoughts from him in a few weeks!  :)

As far as our weight loss totals ... are you ready?!

Rollin = 18 lbs lost
Stephanie = 15 lbs lost

Hopefully we can keep it up.  I have another 15 I'd like to lose and Rollin is really close to his goal already (so unfair!).  :)  Please pray for some perseverance and willpower!

Comments

Popular Posts